A support group of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) codenamed PDP Mobilizers has held its inaugural meeting, appointing a team of Executives in the process.
The Executives made up core PDP supporters from across the federation, emerged on the basis of nomination and their antecedent used as a measuring tool.
The inaugural convention which held in Enugu, the Enugu state capital was all in preparation for the forthcoming 2023 general elections.
The body is simply saddled with the responsibility of mobilizing and sensitizing voters on the advancement of true democracy and the benefit of good governance across the country.
Following it’s inaugural convention, Iteleh Iteh was declared the National Coordinator of the PDP Mobilizers, while Engr Felix Braboke emerged the South-South regional coordinator of the support group.
Others include Hon. Ezeogo Egariwey – South East Coordinator, Akims Mamot – North Central coordinator, while Hon. Uchenna Nwaishienyi emerged state Coordinator for Enugu.
Also, Mandy Ezekiel emerged National Spokesman, Faith Usanga – National Protocol Officer, Williams Welemu Jnr. – National Ex Officio 1 and Lawal Muhammed – National Ex-Officio.
Daily Report Reliably gathered that other vacant portfolios would be filled with credible officials in the coming days.
A communique that emanated from the inaugural convention which held at the Grand Chavy Hotel, Enugu on October 3, 2020, had the following resolutions.
1. That PDP Mobilizers Nigeria is poised to sensitize and mobilize for our great party, eligible voters in all nooks and crannies for the victory of our party in all elections across Nigeria.
2. That PDP Mobilizers Nigeria having designed a workable template and strategies that have been used during the 2019 election in Akwa Ibom and also implimented in Edo state 2020 Gubernatorial elections, will continue to consolidate on the winning formula for more victories in the coming bye elections in Nigeria.
3. That PDP Mobilizers Nigeria has began it’s door to door sensitization of eligible voters across the country down to the family units in preparations to deliver our dear nation from the other party that has plunged the country into the abyss of retrogression, come 2023.
4. That we will continue to work with party leaders, stakeholders and members in actualisation of the 2023 take over at the center.
5. That we will keep up the aggressive conversion, sensitization and re-education of voters for the victory of all Nigerians against nepotism and corruption in high places that has brought untold hardship on Nigerians.
6. That we enjoin all true lovers of democracy to to focus on regaining and rebuilding for the progress of our country which is the key into the future of the kind of Nigeria we all dream to have.
7. This we can achieve by working and supporting the only true party of Democrats to restore the integrity and pride of the Nigerian people.
8. That PDP Mobilizers Nigeria salutes every participant in Edo 2020 victory as it has become the name of true democracy, not only in Nigeria but Africa at large.
9. That PDP Mobilizers commends the leadership of our party as it’s resilience in internal democracy continues to yield results as welcomed by all Nigerians.
10. That PDP Mobilizers Nigeria is poised to become the bane of democracy.
Magbei Congratulates Welemu, Braboke, admonishes adequate representation
Meanwhile, a social influencer and an advocate for good governance, Comrade Tare Magbei has congratulated the duo of Engr Felix Braboke and Comrade Welemu Williams Jnr following their emergence as executives of the PDP Mobilizers.
Magbei, while describing the duo’s emergence as a big win for Burutu and Delta state, admonished that ‘adequate representation’ be their watchword.
“Congratulations Engr Braboke Felix and Comr Welemu Williams Jnr on your emergence as South South Coordinator and National Ex-Officio 1 of the PDP Mobilizers.
“Your emergence is a huge plus for Burutu and Delta state at large. While your antecedents have shown you to be of impeccable capabilities, I simply admonish that adequate representation be your watchword.
“congratulations once again” he wrote.