Ohanaeze Ndigbo has given the factional presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Jude Ezenwafor a 48-hour ultimatum to withdraw from the contest or face the wrath of the entire Igbo youths.
Daily Report Nigeria Reported Earlier that a factional Labour Party flagbearer, Ezenwafor has emerged in a parallel primary election.
Read here
Ohanaeze has now described his emergence as unacceptable, warning him to quit forthwith.
The warning was handed down by the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide.
In a statement by the President-General of OYC, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike, he said Igbo youths would not sit by and watch Jude Ezenwafor play a spoiler game in the South-East.
Okwu said Ndigbo had suffered enough injustice already, stressing that “any Igbo man who wants to be a tool in the hands of our enemies should be ready to content with us.
“Ezenwafor has two days starting from today Thursday, June 9 to retrace his steps. That is the only option available to him.
“The youths are not smiling this time and he should know that clearly.”