in ,

Over N3.8bn Cash Recovered From Home Of Former NNPC Boss Yakubu, Claims 98% Are Gifts

Following the recovery of over N3.8 billion cash found from a safe in the home of former Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Boss, Andrew Yakubu has revealed the source of the recovered suspected looted funds.

Andrew Yakubu who served as the former General Managing Director of the NNPC has said that 98% of the money were gifts from well-wishers, while 2% are savings made from Estacode during his tenure.

Yakubu who is standing trial on alleged money laundering crimes levelled against by the EFCC explained the source of the money found in his home.

ATTENTION: Click HERE to join our WhatsApp group and receive News updates directly on your WhatsApp!

Yakubu explained that 98% of the $9,772,800 and €74,000 cash found in his home in Kaduna were gifts from well-wishers, while the remaining 2% are savings.


Leave a Reply

Lady Threatens Suicide After Fiance Caught Her Cheating 3 Weeks to Their Wedding

HushPuppi: Nigerians Barred From Taking Jobs in Dubai