Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People – Process Management solution to small and medium Scale Enterprises.
We work with organizations to overcome their organization-specific people and process challenges; designing and implementing the most effective and efficient interventions for a smooth transition from entrepreneurship to a professionally managed firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator (Interior Design)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will be responsible for both creative work and project management, ensuring that the design process runs seamlessly and smoothly – from conception to completed installation.
- Proximity to ikeja is key.
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements
- Work closely with the principal to ensure project schedules, trackers, logistics, and appointments are gracefully and logically managed
- Manage project scheduling, budgets, and set-up with sub-contractors, vendors and consultants
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Lead project planning and implementation; define the scope of the project, its objectives and delivery
- Manage a range of project team sizes, comprised of project architects, interior designers, and designers
- Meet with clients to discuss their needs and preferences in detail, including any special considerations or concerns
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Manage materials and labor costs to ensure that projects stay within budget guidelines
- Review bids from subcontractors to ensure they are reasonable in price and scope of work offered
- Coordinate all new and current ongoing projects and communicate well with all levels.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Lead and manage contractors & suppliers effectively to ensure that the project and on-site works are completed according to specifications, quality standards, cost and time frame.
- Monitor project’s time, cost, quality, scope, resources and risk management.
- Supervise the construction of works and incorporation of materials and ensure that they are carried out in accordance with the Project Plan.
- Conduct project evaluation and appraisal
SEE ALSO: Canadian Job Vacancy: Cashier
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering or related from an accredited university is preferred.
- Certified project manager (PMP, PMI)
- At least 3 years work experience, including leadership in renovations, planning, project management, and facilities management.
- Experience of managing projects
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, colour selections, and specifications
- Demonstrate fluency with basic residential and small-scale commercial building materials, details and construction techniques.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- High level of organization and familiarity with typical office communication tools.
- Easily able to cultivate, build and nurture lasting client relationships.
- Works flexibly and collaboratively with building designers and architects.
- Experience in researching, selecting and specifying materials and finishes.
- Strong understanding of budgets, construction schedules and fees.
- Able to create presentation books and other sales materials.
- Be a team-oriented and highly-motivated individual
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite, would be advantageous though you will be supported by a CAD designer.
N150,000 Gross Monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th June 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Visit Alister Greene Limited