in

Supercomputer Tips Favorite for Premier League Title after Liverpool and Arsenal Stumble

Premier League

After surprising losses for Liverpool and Arsenal on Sunday, Opta has significantly increased Manchester City’s odds of winning the Premier League.

Liverpool’s 1-0 defeat to Crystal Palace and Arsenal’s 2-0 loss at home to Aston Villa contributed to this shift.

Following these results, Opta’s title predictor now gives Manchester City a 70% chance of winning the premier league. Meanwhile, Arsenal has an 18% chance, and Liverpool stands at 12%.

ATTENTION: Click HERE to join our WhatsApp group and receive News updates directly on your WhatsApp!

In the upcoming matches, Manchester City will face Brighton away, Arsenal will travel to Wolves, and Liverpool will play Fulham at Craven Cottage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Mikel Arteta

Mikel Arteta Identifies Arsenal’s Mistakes in 2-0 Loss to Aston Villa

Jurgen Klopp

Jurgen Klopp Warns Liverpool Players After Crystal Palace Defeat: ‘We Won’t Be Champions Playing Like This’