An Ebonyi-based businessman identified as Isaac Chukwu has been shot dead by suspected Gunmen a week before his wedding.
Chukwu, who is popularly known as Ochudo hailed from Enyibichiri Alike community, in the Ikwo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.
The deceased who deals in provisions was allegedly killed by suspected assassins in Abakaliki, the state capital on Monday night.
“He has a shop at International Market where he deals in provision goods. He owns another joint at Chukwuma Ofeke street Ameke Aba.
“The incident according to the fiancée happened at 9pm when they closed the shop and were about to enter their vehicle.
“Some boys accosted them, fired shots into the air, then ordered the guy to lie down and then shot him 3 times, collected the fiancée’s phone and left,” the relative said.
The pre-wedding pictures with the fiancée have gone viral on social media following his death.
- ATM Withdrawals Limited to N20,000 Daily, Says CBN
- President Buhari Advices Nigerians to Vote any Candidates of thier Choice
- BREAKING: Nigerian Singer D’Banj Arrested by ICPC
- Comedian Brain Jotter Becomes Crypto Firm Brand Ambassador
- Buhari Leaves for Guinea-Bissau
- NCC Sends Warning to Nigeria TikTok Users
- Qatar 2022: “I am very happy with the profile of players that I have” Luis Enrique backs his players
- Qatar 2022: “Ronaldo was benched for tactical reasons” Portuguese coach , Fernando Santos
- Qatar 2022 “Very hard on us” Sergio Busquet rues Spain’s defeat
- Qatar 2022:Cristiano who ? Goncalo Ramos has arrived