Music producer, Mustard whose real name is Dijon McFarlane, has reportedly filed for divorce after his marriage with Chanel Thierry lasted for a year and a half.
It was gathered that the producer filed the divorce documents on Monday, May 2, in Los Angeles.
He tagged irreconcilable conflicts as the cause of the split.
However, the duo has 3 kids, ranging in age from 2 to 10. He’s asking for joint legal and physical custody.
Reports noted they have been together for years, but only got married in October 2020.
- ATM Withdrawals Limited to N20,000 Daily, Says CBN
- President Buhari Advices Nigerians to Vote any Candidates of thier Choice
- BREAKING: Nigerian Singer D’Banj Arrested by ICPC
- Comedian Brain Jotter Becomes Crypto Firm Brand Ambassador
- Buhari Leaves for Guinea-Bissau
- NCC Sends Warning to Nigeria TikTok Users
- Qatar 2022: “I am very happy with the profile of players that I have” Luis Enrique backs his players
- Qatar 2022: “Ronaldo was benched for tactical reasons” Portuguese coach , Fernando Santos
- Qatar 2022 “Very hard on us” Sergio Busquet rues Spain’s defeat
- Qatar 2022:Cristiano who ? Goncalo Ramos has arrived