A Nigerian Footballer identified as Taiwo Akinlusi, has been reportedly electrocuted to death at a soccer betting shop in Lagos state.
Akinlusi who plays for Ejigbo All Stars FC, was electrocuted by a naked wire at a soccer betting shop around Ile-Epo Bus Stop, Ejigbo, Lagos state.
It was learnt that Taiwo who had gone on Saturday to stake a bet at a soccer betting plaza was electrocuted while coming down the stairs of the plaza.
According to an eyewitness, the deceased had touched a naked wire dangling over his head while coming down the steps after betting.
The deceased body have been deposited within the mortuary at Isolo Normal Hospital, Lagos.