The Youth Leader of Ward 1 in the Warri South West Local Government Area, Esegha Morris Werinina has congratulated the newly elected youth executives of Diebiri-Batan Community.
In a brief chat with Daily Report Nigeria on Wednesday, Esegha celebrated the Comrade Adams Fullpower led new executives and urged them to improve on the performances of the predecessor governments.
The erstwhile Student Representative of the Ijaw Youth Council, Diebiri clan further called for the new Exexutices demonstrate and all inclusive government where every youth is kept abreast with events that will unfold.
He emphasized on the need for Comrade Adams and his exexutices to focus on the grassroots throughout the duration of the thier tenure in office.
“Congratulations to the new youth executives of Diebiri-Batan Community. I simply want to urge them to improve on the performance of their predecessors,” he said.
“Let there be a focus on the grassroots and an all inclusive governenance portrayed,” he added.
The full list of the newly elected youth executives of the oil rich Diebiri-Batan community is as follows;
1. Comr Adams Fulpower Omajuwa – President
2. Comr Diri Yonwei – Vice president
3. Comr Izonfade Gift – Secretary General.
4. Comr Philip Numa – Asst Secretary.
5. Comr Shadrach Ogugu – PRO
6. Comr Richard Lucky – Financial Secretary.
7. Comr Godwin Ikpelegha – Organizing Secretary
8. Comr Matthew Newyear – Spokesman
9. Comr Jonathan Pori – Welfare
10. Comr Takor Akpoebi – Treasurer
11. Comr Young Esegbele – Adviser
Diebiri is one of the major oil producing kingdoms in Delta state with an average daily production capacity of 11,000 barrels of crude.